GUIDELINES FOR ADMISSION
ADMISSION IN PRE SCHOOL FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION 2022-2023
Guidelines and procedure to fill the Online Application Form
Registration will be considered only on the submission of online form.
Forms will be available online from 15.12.2021 to 07.01.2022
General Instructions :-
1. Kindly read all instructions carefully before filling the Registration Form.
2. Refer to the detailed instructions carefully given under criteria below.
The Criteria for admission under open seats as per DOE norms for private unaided recognized schools as follows:
||Neighbourhood upto 15 kms
Neighbourhood beyond 15 kms
||Parent Alumni of School
3. A valid personal e-mail id and mobile number of the parents are required for the communication.
4. Online One form per candidate is to be submitted.
5. You must have the following documents with you at the time of applying for online admission, as these need to be uploaded with the application form :
i) Soft copy of color photographs in jpeg, jpg format (not more than 3 months old). The dimensions of the photo must be 100x80 pixels and digital size of each photo must be less than 20KB.
b. Candidate’s Father
c. Candidate’s Mother
ii) Scanned copy of Municipal Corporation Birth Certificate of the candidate (Size :50KB)
iii) Residential Proof
iv) Copy of latest paid fee bill of the sibling, if studying in VIS (No information of cousin is allowed)
v) Class XII certificate for Parent Alumni of VIS
6. It is mandatory to fill all the fields marked (*) in red. In case a field is not applicable to you please mention NA (Not Applicable).
7. Fill in the particulars of the child (name, parents’ names and date of birth) correctly. The date of birth filled in the FORM MUST TALLY WITH THE ONE RECORDED IN THE DATE OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE. No kind of rectifications will be made after the application form is submitted.
8. Children whose birth date falls between 1st April 2018 – 31st March 2019 are eligible for registration for the academic session 2022-2023
9. Complete information of both parents is to be provided.
10. Incomplete application forms or those with incorrect information will automatically be rejected.
11. Forms submitted via fax, e-mail or any mode other than online will not be accepted.
12. Submitting the form does not guarantee admission.
13. After completing the form, click on “Submit” button. If your application form is successfully uploaded the system will generate a Registration Form No. which you must use in all further correspondence.
14. Please take a print out of the filled in Registration Form.
15. To avoid rejection, please do not fill up more than one form for a candidate.
STEP 1 : FILL THE FORM
STEP 2 : MAKE THE PAYMENT
STEP 3 :
UPLOAD DOCUMENTS, PHOTOGRAPHS & PRINT FORM
- Registration for the session
- Class to which admission is sought
Enter verification code
I/ We hereby certify that the above information provided by me/us is correct and I/ We understand that if the information is found to be incorrect or false the ward shall be automatically debarred from selection/ admission process without any correspondence in this regard. I/ We also understand that the application/ registration/ shortlisting does not guarantee admission to my ward. I/ We accept the admission process undertaken by the school and I/ We will abide by the decision taken by the school authorities.