In order to equip and empower teacher further with techniques to manage and adapt emotional behaviours, a follow up session on ‘Emotional Intelligence’ was conducted by Mr. Rakesh Datt on 22 February 2017.
The workshop focused on the need to recognize and consciously use emotionally intelligent communication skills to build and maintain relationships.
Outline of the workshop:
• Recap of what is Emotional Intelligence
• Knowing your workplace Emotional Culture
• Why Emotional Intelligence matters?
• Need to dissipate knowledge of Emotional Intelligence in classes
• How Emotional Intelligence helps teachers and students?
• The value of sharing emotions
The workshop was successful in enhancing greater personal awareness.